Saturday 3 September 2011

Assorted Cookies



The Evaluation

4.5/5 stars: Taste. The smartie cookies were probably my least favourite and the oatmeal and raisin my best but different people liked different ones and everyone agreed that they were all great so yay!
5/5 stars: Ease of recipe.
5/5 stars: Presentation.
5/5 stars: Time.
5/5 stars: Really quick and easy to make and very tasty.

Original Recipe: A basic cookie recipe from one of my books and then I tinkered for each type of cookie. For the cherry and white chocolate ones, I just chopped up some of each and threw it in. For the oatmeal and raisin, I replaced some of the flour with oatmeal and added a handful of raisins. For the triple chocolate chip I used cocoa powder instead of some of the flour and added three types of chopped chocolate. Then I also did a couple of normal chocolate chip as well.
________________________________________
This was at the beginning of August and I made them for my work crew as it was the last week working at the factory. If you want the basic cookie recipe I used, just ask and I'll type it up but it's also easy enough to find around the web. Yes, I know I'm being a bit lazy but shhh. I'll start typing out the recipes again next week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment